Monday, August 12, 2013

365 Project: Week Twenty-One


Fun on the scooter.  Tuck got it for his birthday last November, but he hadn't shown much interest in it until recently.
 


Haircuts on the back deck = nakedness.  (Truthfully, it's all I can do to keep clothes on them in warm weather, haircuts or not.)
 


Sweet smile.
 


Our next-door neighbors have a son who's right between Dash and Tuck in age.  He's a great playmate.  We love the friendliness of our neighborhood.  We have more contact with our neighbors here in a month than we did in a year in our old house.
 


New redbud leaves.
 


I got a my bling-y light fixture for our front hallway!  It's the Margeaux ceiling mount from Ballard, and I'm delighted with it.



Dash working on a construction project on a Sunday afternoon.

9 comments:

  1. Its an amazing website, I really enjoy reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a top
    notch article.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Such an amazing and helpful post. I really really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really excellent info, I look forward to the continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no doubt that your post was a big help to me. I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for providing me with these article examples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say you’ve been a big help to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being of assistance to me. I really loved this article.

    ReplyDelete